Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Favorite Leave-In Condish

I love Komaza Care's Coconut Hair Milk!
Komaza Care's Coconut Hair Milk is my leave-in conditioner of choice.  I have been using it every since my big chop.  They recently changed their formulation to make it slightly thicker, and it is even better, as it is easier to apply and less runny.

I am also a huge fan of Komaza Care's Moku Hair Oil.

I typically use it a couple days after I've washed my hair.  I spritz my hair all over with distilled water, a little of Komaza Care's Vitamin Reign, then apply fingertip-size amounts to sections and ends of my hair to seal.  It livens up my curls every time!

Komaza Care's customer service is fantastic.  They are based in Sacramento, and every time I have ordered from them, the product is at my door in just a couple of business days.  I am also very happy that they are now sold in the Atlanta area!  When I buy my Komaza goodies locally, I shop at Sage Naturalceuticals in the Castleberry Hill area.  Sage also sells other great brands, like Uncle Funky's Daughter and Oyin Handmade.  If you're in Atlanta, check it out!

That's all for now... peace & love!

No comments:

Post a Comment