Saturday, September 3, 2011

Review of Komaza Care's Olive Moisture Mask

Yesterday I tried Komaza Care’s Olive Moisture Mask for the first time.  I LOVE IT!
Olive Moisture Mask
First of all, it smelled refreshing, almost like cucumbers, so it scored points for smelling good, but would it give my hair the deep conditioning treatment it promised? So I moved on to applying the product, which was nice and creamy with no greasy feeling to the touch. After washing my hair, I worked it through section by section, put on a conditioning cap, and wrapped it up in a scarf topped with a hat so I could head out to the grocery store, fix lunch, etc.  Later, I found the product was easy to rinse out and left my hair so curly and soft, I didn’t want to touch it!  After checking myself out in the mirror for a while, I went ahead and did my usual routine of putting in my leave-in conditioner (Komaza Care Coconut Milk) and styling products (Qhemet Biologics Honeybush Tea Softgel and Kinky Curly Curling Custard).  When my hair was done and dry, it was still curly, soft and touchable, just the way I like it.
Lovin’ it! (Ta-da ta-ta-ta....)

I just ordered the Komaza Care Moku Pre Shampoo Treatment using their Labor Day sale code - I’ll let you know how it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment